We will work with you to turn your aspirations and ideas into reality. A designer will meet with you for an initial consultation to assess the scope of works, take a brief and for you to get some idea of how we can move your project forward. For this we will charge an initial consultation fee based on our minimum charge of 2 hours. Once you have confirmed you would like to instruct us, we will send you our instruction details with an assessment of our services and costs that would be suitable for you.
Candi Kitchens will work with you to turn your aspirations into reality. We can work from your supplied drawings or from visiting your property and getting a feel for your space and personal style. Once we have all the relevant information we require including your ideas and budget we will work on your design using this information to create your ideal setting.
When the initial design is finalised we will present you our proposal. This presentation will usually consist of a two dimensional drawings, (plans and elevations) along with a specifications of proposed materials and finishes along with appliance, sanitaryware and electrical specifications, where required.
The ongoing process
Design solutions evolve with the input of ideas during the design process, through consultations we will resolve your space that is just perfect your lifestyle. Once we reached this point we will issue you with working drawings and specifications. This will enable you to get more accurate estimates for the products and works you require. We will also be able to give you our recommended contractor and supplier list if you do not already have preferred trades people or suppliers. Our design involvement can be brief; to get ideas or to confirm your ideas; or it can extend further into the following additional services:
• Full interior site surveys
• Interior plans and elevation drawings
• 3D CAD drawings
• Client consultations and site meetings with architects, contractors and consultants
• Design and estimating (if required) for bedrooms, bathrooms, home offices, book shelf designs and free standing furniture from a one off coffee table
• Space planning and furniture layout drawings
• Interior architectural detailed design and drawings
• Flooring and tiling layouts, quantity calculations and specifications
• First and second fix plumbing and electrical drawings
• Basic lighting and electrical lighting layout design and drawings
• Consultation and estimating of all fitted furnishings
• Consultation and design of all interior architectural elements, materials and colour schemes
Please contact us to arrange an initial consultation